Jeep has emerged as most trusted brand of India by in 2019, according to a report released by brand analytics firm TRA Research. At the same time all the Compass variants are benefited from Jeep’s American branding of freedom and ruggedness.
Focused off-roader SUV Jeep Compass Trailhawk is finally revealed in India. It’s got diesels, it’s space-efficient as other variants, it’s reasonably well-finished, it goes around corners and much more. Expected the On Road price around INR 26 Lakhs it is expected to launch in the weeks to come. The main features are:
- Off Road variant of compass have ZF-sourced 9 speed automatic transmission.
- The red tow hook and a ‘Trailhawk’ badge are new Trailhawk features.
- The first model in Jeep Compass segment to offer BS6 engine that makes 170bhp and 350Nm.
- The ground clearance is boosted upto 205 mm which is more by 27mm then regular Compass.
- Interiors are all black with red accents having contrast stitching and ‘Trailhawk’ badges on the seats.
- Additionally it offers low-range gearbox, hill descent control and a new Rock mode for the Select -Terrain system.